For more information on applying to St. Edward High School, please call 216-521-2204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Edward High School admits students of all races and ethnic backgrounds. We look for well-rounded students who want to develop spiritually, mentally, socially and physically.
Admission decisions for students entering grade nine will be based on review of the following:
- St. Edward Placement Test
- Completed Application Form
- Recommendation Form
- Transcripts (6th, 7th, and 8th grade) including the most recent semester
- Standardized test results (e.g., Iowa Basics)
- Attendance and Disciplinary Records
- Projected ability to make a positive contribution to the St. Edward Community
- Students applying for admission to the ninth grade must take the St. Edward Placement test.
- Students attending a Catholic grade school will automatically receive an application from their school in early January.
- Public school students need to request an application from the St. Edward Admission Office and then call their school to have their transcripts sent to St. Edward High School.
- By placing St. Edward as their first choice on the Diocesan application, Catholic school students will have their official transcripts from all previous elementary schools forwarded to St. Edward.
- When ALL the materials are received, the Admissions Committee will review all applications and render a decision.
- All eighth grade applicants reviewed in January are sent a letter indicating the decision of the Admission Committee in early February.
- Applications received after January will be considered on a space available basis.