When you make a gift to St. Edward High School’s endowment fund, you are truly making a gift with a future! Your endowment gifts guarantee that financial support will remain readily available for the future needs of the school and its students.
Gifts to St. Ed’s Endowment are permanently invested to supply a steady, annual source of funds for the purposes agreed upon by the donor and the school.
Many donors choose to create Endowed Scholarship Funds - which can be named to honor the donor or a loved one - to commemorate a family legacy or an important individual. Such gifts tie together the past, present and future: they preserve the memory of important individuals and inspire future generations through lasting financial support for St. Ed’s Holy Cross Mission.
General Guidelines for Endowed Scholarship Funds
- The fund will be held and managed with the pooled assets of St. Edward High School
- The principal of the fund must reach a minimum of $25,000 before earnings are distributed
- Persons establishing an endowment fund may suggest how the funds are distributed
- Persons establishing an endowment fund will be notified each year of the fund’s status
- The fund may be listed annually in the St. Edward Donor Report, along with the fund’s purpose, original founders, and additional annual contributors
- Future contributions can be designated to the fund, allowing the principal balance to grow
For additional information, please contact the Jay Ansberry ’67 at 216.227.2228 or email@example.com