Alumni Relations Manager
The Alumni Relations Manager is responsible for the planning and implementation of programs and projects that strategically engage alumni in their support of St. Edward High School. Serving as the main contact, the Alumni Relations Manager is charged with developing an Alumni Ambassador Program; serving as a liaison between the Alumni Association and the Institutional Advancement Office; partnering with Advancement colleagues to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward alumni giving; securing commitments from alumni to provide professional expertise and volunteer service; creating and maintaining pathways for alumni participation that advance the mission of the school. Various duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Collaborate closely with advancement colleagues to routinely identify and qualify alumni prospects for gifts and communicate development-related activities via written contact reports filed in Raiser's Edge.
· Develop and manage an Alumni Ambassador Program that strengthens alumni engagement, participation and philanthropy within the St. Edward Community.
· Work closely with the Alumni Association to schedule and plan meetings, staff committees and ensure strong and productive relationships between its members and administration.
· Collaborate with Alumni Association on the Planning and execution of alumni special events designed to increase alumni involvement and support (i.e., Hall of Fame Induction, Legal Eagles, Reunion, Fat Tuesday).
· Ensure accurate and complete alumni database records; capture contact, biographical and career information within Raiser’s Edge.
· Establish and build relationships with a wide range of alumni, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally; maintain regular communication with alumni via direct contact, social media, email blasts, LinkedIn, alumni web pages, and print publications.
· Partner with Student Life to manage and plan the Connections program, an alumni-driven career-mentoring program for students.
· Excellent organization skills, detail oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Collegial, collaborative style
· Strong decision-making skills, tactful, good listener, willingness to take initiative
· Creative, high-energy level, and an enthusiasm for meeting and working with a wide range of individuals
· High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years’ experience in fundraising or a client-focused environment
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
· Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends as needed
Please mail or email your cover letter and resume to Shannon Sashko by June 15, 2016.
St. Edward High School
Attn: Shannon Sashko
13500 Detroit Ave.
Lakewood, OH 44107